Why carry cash when you can use Wildcat Dollars?
They’re good for campus meals, at the bookstore and in some vending machines, and at participating off-campus retailers.
Letter to students
What can I use Wildcat Dollars for?
- To purchase textbooks and other merchandise/snacks in the SUNYIT bookstore
- Buy food in any campus dining facility
- Purchase snacks and soda from vending machines
- Purchases at participating off-campus vendors
What can't I use Wildcat Dollars for?
- The purchase of tobacco products
- The purchase of alcohol (including but not limited to purchases at the bar of participating vendors)
Currently participating Vendors:
Applebee’s | Website
300 Riverside Drive Utica, NY 13502
Dunkin Donuts | Website
9827 River Road Utica, NY 13502
O'Scugnizzo Pizzeria | Website
(North Utica Shopping Center) 50 Auert Ave Utica, NY 13502
Stewart’s Shops | Website
220 Utica Road • Clinton
9566 Main St. • Holland Patent
8170 State Route 12 • Barneveld
The Italian Chef | Website | Menu (pdf)
652 Eagle Street Utica, NY 13501
All students get 20% off every Wednesday!
How can I add money to my Wildcat Dollars account?
Wildcat Dollars can be added to your SUNYIT Card in one of three ways:
- Via the sunyit.managemyid.com website - register on line to add money to your Wildcat Dollars account using a credit card or a bank debit card.
- Via Cash, Check, or Credit/Debit Card - visit the College Association Office in Kunsela Hall - Room A217.
- Via Student Accounts - At the start of each semester, Wildcat Dollars may be purchased online through Banner Web - Student Services - Wildcat Dollars. An optional charge can be requested to be added to the student's account in an amount equal to the available excess financial aid on the account up to a maximum amount of $600.00 (the financial aid cost of attendance for books and supplies). This option is not available if the student does not have excess financial aid. This process replaces the book voucher process.
For more information: