The bachelor degree programs in business are supported by a broad general education program. Concentrations are offered in Accounting, Business, Human Resource Management, and Marketing/Advertising. Students are prepared to become leaders in the business world and hold key management positions in business and industry. Each student is counseled and evaluated in the admissions process as to the most appropriate degree program based upon career objectives, plans for future education, and previously earned college credits if applicable.
All business degree programs require the completion of a minimum of 124 semester hours, which include 30 semester hours of upper division college work. All degree programs have the following requirements:
- a minimum of 124 semester hours with a maximum of 64 semesters transferred from two-year institutions
- at least 24 hours of business coursework must be completed at SUNYIT
- a minimum of 30 credits completed at SUNYIT
- distribution and general education requirements as outlined in the degree requirements
- a minimum of C (2.00) in all business core courses taken at SUNYIT, requirements and electives
- all business transfer courses must have a grade of "C" or better to apply to the degree program