The Student Activities Office is here to help create and support positive out-of-the-classroom experiences and environments. We create and interpret campus policies and for the campus community. In addition, we play a supportive role in the management of student and campus-wide events.
We support over 30 clubs and organizations that provide numerous opportunities for extracurricular and volunteer activities. These provide leadership roles for those looking to work with existing clubs or for those who wish to start their own.
The Student Activities Office also:
- Orchestrates the new student orientation program
- Coordinates student organization registration
- Advises student government, clubs, and organizations
- Coordinates programming for major campus weekends
- Interpretes campus policies and procedures
Stop by the Student Activities Office or call 792-7530.