Orientation is a time to learn about our academic programs, meet SUNYIT faculty and staff, learn about services we offer, and become an official member of our SUNYIT community. New, accepted students are required to complete an orientation program prior to the start of their first semester. Academic advisement and course registration also occurs during orientation.
Spring Orientation Dates
Transfer Student Orientation
Friday, December 13 at 8:30 am
Tuesday, January 14 at 3:30 pm
Graduate Student Orientation
New graduate students are required to complete an online orientation program prior to registering for courses.
Accepted students will receive information on how to login to the orientation after their Enrollment Confirmation form (pdf)
has been received by the Graduate Center.
Questions? Contact the Graduate Center at 315-792-7347 or email@example.com.
- Checklist for Enrollment (pdf)
- Quick Computing Guide (pdf)
- ANGEL Online and Hybrid Courses information (pdf)
- Guide to SUNYIT Computer Accounts and IDs (pdf)
- IT Helpdesk and SLN Helpdesk information (pdf)
- Official SUNYIT Communications (pdf)
- Types of Courses at SUNYIT (pdf)