Orientation is a time to learn about our academic programs, meet SUNY Poly faculty and staff, learn about services we offer, and become an official member of our SUNY Poly community. New, accepted students are required to complete an orientation program prior to the start of their first semester. Academic advisement and course registration also occurs during orientation.
New Student Orientation
June 3-4 or July 14-15
June 5 (am session)
July 16 (pm session)
Graduate Student Orientation
New graduate students are required to complete an online orientation program prior to registering for courses.
Accepted students will receive information on how to login to the orientation after
their Enrollment Confirmation form has been received by Graduate Admissions.
Contact the Graduate Admissions office at 315-792-7347 or 1-866-278-6948
or email email@example.com
International Student Orientation
Contact the International Student Services office at 315-792-7530 or 1-866-278-6948
or email David.Garrett@sunyit.edu
- ANGEL Online and Hybrid Courses information (pdf)
- Checklist for Enrollment (pdf)
- Guide to Computer Accounts and IDs (pdf)
- IT Helpdesk and SLN Helpdesk information (pdf)
- Learning Center (pdf)
- Official SUNY Poly Communications (pdf)
- Online Tutoring Services (pdf)
- Quick Computing Guide (pdf)
- Types of Courses at SUNY Poly (pdf)