Orientation is a time to learn about our academic programs, meet SUNYIT faculty and staff, learn about services we offer, and become an official member of our SUNYIT community. New, accepted students are required to attend Orientation prior the start of every semester. Activities include:
- Academic advisement and registration.
- Meeting with department chairpersons and faculty members.
Transfer and Graduate
Thursday, June 6 • 8:30 am
Thursday, July 11 • 3:30 pm
Friday, August 16 • 8:30 am
Orientation booklet (pdf)
Thursday-Sunday, August 22-25
If you have not been accepted to SUNYIT, please contact the Admissions Office
at (315) 792-7208 prior to registering for an orientation program.
Questions or concerns, please contact Campus Life at (315) 792-7530.
- Checklist for Enrollment (pdf)
- Quick Computing Guide (pdf)
- ANGEL Online and Hybrid Courses information (pdf)
- Guide to SUNYIT Computer Accounts and IDs (pdf)
- IT Helpdesk and SLN Helpdesk information (pdf)
- Official SUNYIT Communications (pdf)