Faculty Online Resources
* ANGEL has been extended to January 31, 2016. It will be disconnected on February 1st. *
Export Course (ANGEL archive) video (exports do not contain student data)
Blackboard Migration (instructions, FAQ, timeline)
MERLOT II (Multimedia Educational Resources for Learning and Online Teaching)
Open SUNY Center for Online Teaching Excellence (COTE)
- An online networking site for those interested in networking around online teaching and learning.
- Open SUNY COTE Fellow Chats: A monthly online speaker series that showcases and shares the expertise of Open SUNY Fellows.
- Open SUNY COTE NOTES: A series published in conjunction with our Fellow Chats.
- The Open SUNY Online Competency Development Matrices that are foundational to the curriculum designs of the Open SUNY COTE professional development paths.
- The Open SUNY COTE Quality Review (OSCQR) Process and Rubric.
- The Online Teaching Gazzette is a monthly publication is curated from online sources relevant to the field of online teaching and learning. Take a video tour
Turnitin Resources for Faculty
- Turnitin for Higher Education presentation
- Training Options for Instructors
- Higher Education Success Stories
- Turnitin Educator Network
Additional Turnitin Resources and White Papers are on the Turnitin website at http://turnitin.com/
Cengage MindTap in Blackboard
- Digital Course Support website
- Student Documentation - Getting Started Using Cengage MindTap in your Blackboard course
Open Education Resources (OER)
- Open SUNY Affordable Learning Solutions (ALS)
- Open SUNY Textbooks
- Introduction to OERs
- Instructions for locating open textbooks and evaluating OERs
- MERLOT's federated search
- MERLOT II (Multimedia Educational Resources for Learning and Online Teaching)
Gradebook: Points vs Percentage (presentation)