Angel Login page: http://angel.sunyit.edu
Login with your SITNet ID (SITNet Username Lookup).
Those using a Guest ANGEL accounts use their personal e-mail address for the username.
Main login problem reasons are:
- Mistyped passwords
- Using the wrong login credentials
- Browser settings and issues
- New students are not added to ANGEL untel processing for the semester begins. Processing begins are follows: Fall on August 1, Spring on December 15, Summer the Monday after Advance registration in the spring semester. Refer to the Academic Calendar for the exact date.
Some login problems are due to browser versions and settings. The OpenSUNY HelpDesk is provides support and assistance for ANGEL including browser issues. You may be able to correct problems yourself with the links below before contacting the OpenSUNY HelpDesk.
When ANGEL processing for a semester begins, students are added to ANGEL courses on the date the course is scheduled to open. ANGEL rosters are updated three times daily (6:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 530 PM). Online and hybrid courses are accessible 7 days before the term starts and in-person on the first day of the term. The course are accessible for 21 days after the term ends.
|Semester and Session Terms|
|Session I||Session II|
|Student Course Access||Begins||Ends|
|Online & Hybrid courses||7 days before
|21 days after
|1st day of term|
Main reasons students don't see their courses are:
- Student access to courses has either not been reached or has ended.
- Registration in the course(s) was deleted for failure to confirmation your registration or pay your bill by the deadline. Contact the Registrar's office (315) 792-7262 to re-register.
- Your enrollment in the course has not been updated on ANGEL yet. It will be updated on the next scheduled roster update.