- Activate your SITNet ID
- Technical requirements
- Find course materials and textbook information with Class Search with Textbooks Course Schedule Codes
Instructional methods of courses: Online, Hybrid, Classroom, By Appointment
- Student Instructions for Accessing ANGEL Courses (Text only version)
- Get your SUNYIT ID Card
- Learn to use ANGEL
- SUNYIT has two help desks. Find out which on to contact for help.
- Check SUNYIT e-mail often for official communications from the college, including confidential communications.
- Check Academic Calendars for important dates, academic fee structure and liability.
Additional information on SUNYIT resources.
Online and hybrid courses open 7 days before the term begins. The courses themselves begin on the first day of term. Early access to course information is at the discretion of the course instructor. Student access to ANGEL courses ends 21 days after the term ends.