How Instructional Technology Can Help You
I am available at any point in the day, but I have setup office hours dedicated to faculty that may wish to stop by and ask questions.
I am in the process of setting up meetings with faculty chairs and individual professors, but please feel free to contact me at any time. My office is in the Library, L146, and I can be reached at ext. 7167 or at email@example.com. I welcome your ideas for how I can help to support you. To give you a starting place for brainstorming, my main responsibilities follow:
- Work collaboratively with faculty and students to support learning through the use of technology.
- Partner with faculty in how to they can use technology to enhance student learning.
- Support online and hybrid courses through the use of the course management system (ANGEL), development of audio-visual learning objects, and exploring new technologies.
- Coordinate training efforts for faculty and students in the use of technology.
- Manage and support the institution's online synchronous learning environment (Elluminate).
- Develop tutorials and other training materials.
- As requested by faculty, assist in assessing effectiveness of course materials for online and hybrid classes.
I look forward to talking with you!