Need Help with Instructional Technology
I am available at any point in the day, but I have setup office hours dedicated to faculty that may wish to stop by and ask questions.
Please feel free to contact me at any time, or just stop by. My office is in the Library, L146, and I can be reached at ext. 7167 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. I welcome your ideas for how I can help to support you. To give you a starting place for brainstorming, my main responsibilities follow:
- Work collaboratively with faculty and students to support learning through the use of technology.
- Partner with faculty in how to they can use technology to enhance student learning.
- Support online and hybrid courses through the use of the course management system (ANGEL), development of audio-visual learning objects, and exploring new technologies.
- Coordinate training efforts for faculty and students in the use of technology.
- Manage and support the institution's online synchronous learning environment (Collaborate).
- Develop tutorials and other training materials.
- As requested by faculty, assist in assessing effectiveness of course materials for online and hybrid classes.
I look forward to talking with you!