State University of New York Institute of Technology
spacer image




spacer image

Resident Advisors Needed for Spring 2014

The Office of Residential Life and Housing is looking for Resident Advisors (RA's) for the Spring 2014 semester. Interested students should apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Ryan Troup at
Information about the position can be found at under the student employment section. If you should have any questions, please contact Residential Life and Housing at 792-7810.

(Back to Student Announcements | Write a Comment | Subscribe)

facebook | | digg | stumbleupon | RSS | slashdot | twitter

Log in to post/comment