Phonathon Student Caller Jobs Available! Applications due on October 2nd.
Do you have great interpersonal communication skills? Are you looking for an on-campus job with flexible scheduling? If so, the SUNYIT Phonathon wants to interview you for the position of a Student Caller!
The SUNYIT Phonathon Program is seeking to hire a group of responsible, outgoing and dependable students to serve as Student Callers for the 2013-2014 academic year.
We're looking for students who:
- Love sharing their SUNYIT experience
- Enjoy networking with SUNYIT alumni, parents and friends
- Want to be a part of a team that sets goals and strives to achieve them
- Want to help advance SUNYIT through philanthropy
Benefits to you:
- Flexible evening and weekend hours
- Pay starts at $7.50 per hour; with raises for returning callers
- Extra incentives and bonuses based on individual and team performance
- Paid training to enhance your communication skills
- Fast-paced and spirited work environment
If you interested in connecting with alumni as you represent SUNYIT through the Phonathon Program, please share your interest at email@example.com or visit the SUNYIT Phonathon Webpage to apply online.
Completed applications are due by Wednesday, October 2nd. Apply now!
(Back to Student Announcements | Write a Comment | Subscribe)
facebook | del.icio.us | digg | stumbleupon | RSS | slashdot | twitter