The Root of Tyranny Ethics Blog #3
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears he is a protector.”
– Plato (Ancient Greek philosopher, 428 BCE – 348 BCE)
Definitions of Tyranny
1. arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.
2. the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.
3. a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.
4. oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.
5. undue severity or harshness.
There are no comments to this post(Back to hanmerz blog | Write a Comment | Subscribe)
facebook | del.icio.us | digg | stumbleupon | RSS | slashdot | twitter