The Importance of Water (cont'd.)
Some of the oh-so important aspects of water in the Human Body:
- forms weak bonds with other molecules, transporting them throughout the body
- Is a good conductor of electricity, allowing brain neurons and electrochemical transmitters to function. (ie thoughts and physical feeling)
- reduced sodium, suppresses appetite, and maintains muscle tone.
- can help treat allergies, asthma, depression, high blood pressure, diabetes, headaches.
- participates in digestion and other body functions by separating into hydrogren and hydroxyl groups (H+ and OH-)
without water, none of the functions above would be possible.
There are no comments to this post(Back to uvannia blog | Write a Comment | Subscribe)
facebook | del.icio.us | digg | stumbleupon | RSS | slashdot | twitter