Alumni, parents and friends of SUNY Polytechnic Institute are encouraged to visit the campus, either as the reason for their visit or as part of a trip to the Mohawk Valley.
There are many reasons to visit campus, which include:
- Seeing what the Marcy campus is like or what changes have been made since the last visit
- Shopping at The Bookmark campus book store in Kunsela Hall
- Visiting the Gannett Gallery (reopened in fall 2007 as part of the Kunsela Hall renovations) to check out the latest exhibit
- Hiking or walking the nature and exercise trails
- Reading a book or magazine in Cayan Library
- Having a meal in the Campus Center Dining Hall (to be temporarily closed in Summer 2011 for renovations) or Student Center Food Court (Food Court replaced Kunsela Cafe and Donovan's Bistro, which closed effective January 28, 2011).
- Attending an upcoming event
- Watching one of the Wildcats athletic teams in action
- Taking a course through Continuing Professional Education or as part of MVILR