Requests for transcripts require a signed release and payment of a $5 processing fee per transcript. Requests will not be processed without payment. Please allow 5-10 business days for processing and mail delivery.
To obtain a transcript:
Download the Transcript Request form (pdf) and submit it to the Registrar's Office by fax or mail. On-line submission is NOT available.
Fax or mail a written request containing:
- Student name/previous name
- Social Security number
- Daytime telephone number
- Complete mailing address of the individual/institution receiving the transcript
- Number of copies needed (indicate unofficial or official)
- $5 processing payment per transcript
Visit the Registrar's Office Monday through Friday during business hours to submit a request.
Phone: (315) 792-7262
Fax: (315) 792-7802
SUNY Institute of Technology
100 Seymour Road
Utica, NY 13502
- Pay online or
- Call the Business Office at (315) 792-7412; or
- Include credit card information on the transcript request form and send by fax or mail; or
- Mail a check along with transcript request form
Additional Fee Required for Overnight Delivery - Contact the Registrar's Office