SUNYIT Fund 5K
SUNYIT Fund 5K
Sunday, September 29th • 8:00 a.m.
SUNYIT Campus • Marcy, NY
All proceeds from the SUNYIT Fund 5K will go directly to supporting scholarships for current and future students!
For additional race information, contact Nick Grimmer at email@example.com or (315) 792-7110.
The SUNYIT Fund 5K Run will take place on the beautiful SUNYIT campus and will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m., with race day sign-in and packet pickup taking place from 6:30 a.m. until 7:45 a.m. Race day registration will also be available at the sign-in table, however late registrants are subject to a higher entry fee.
Runners will receive a free SUNYIT Fund 5K t-shirt (limited to the first 150 registrants) and a complimentary all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast immediately following the race.
- The 5-kilometer (3.1 mile) course winds through the roads and trails on the SUNYIT campus.
- Map of Course (.pdf)
- Please note: Baby joggers, headphones, pets, bicycles and non-registered runners are strictly prohibited from the course.
- The SUNYIT Fund 5K award ceremony will take place during breakfast in the Campus Center Dining Hall.
- The top overall male and female finisher of the SUNYIT Fund 5K will receive a free pair of running shoes (up to $100 value), compliments of The Sneaker Store.
- Special awards to the top male and female finishers in each of the following age categories:
- 19 & under
- 60 & over
- An additional award will go to the winners of the 'SUNYIT Student Challenge' - which is awarded to the first male and female finisher who is currently enrolled as a student at SUNYIT.
Directions and Parking
- Campus Map and Driving Directions
- Parking for the SUNYIT Fund 5K is available in Lot F, which is conveniently located next to the start and finish line of the 5K.
Be sure you're on our email list for the latest announcements and details - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your address added.
Entry fees are $20.00 per runner ($10.00 for current SUNYIT students with a valid college ID) if received on or before Wednesday, September 25th. Entries received after 9/25 and race-day entries will cost $30.00 ($20 for current students) for late registrants.
Current Students - Please contact email@example.com or stop by the Alumni Office in Kunsela Hall to register at your discounted price of $10.00. Online registration at the discounted rate is currently unavailable.
Non-online entry forms and all checks (made payable to the 'SUNYIT Foundation') can be mailed to:
SUNYIT Fund 5K
c/o SUNYIT Alumni Office
100 Seymour Road
Utica, NY 13502
At check-in, all runners will receive their packet with a race bib, a brunch ticket and a free SUNYIT Fund 5K t-shirt (sizes available while they last). Restrooms and shower facilities will be available in the Wildcat Field House.
Breakfast and Awards Ceremony
All runners will enjoy a complimentary, all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast in the Campus Center Dining Hall immediately following the SUNYIT Fund 5K. The award ceremony will take place during breakfast.
Additional breakfast tickets are $5.00 for guests. Children 12 and under are free.
Thank you to our event sponsors: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Clifford Fuel, Sodexo Dining Services, The Sneaker Store and the SUNYIT Alumni Association.
Questions? Contact the SUNYIT Alumni Office at (315) 792-7110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds benefit the SUNYIT Fund in support of student scholarships!